The eLeaf iStick Basic Full Kit is a starter kit aimed at new vapers. The kit aims to provide beginners with all the equipment they will need when starting out on their vaping journey. Experienced vapers may also find the device’s pocket-friendly size and simple operation make it the perfect stealth-vaping setup. Its Magnetic Connection system replaces the traditional 510 connector and therefore eliminates the need for endlessly screwing and unscrewing when replacing tanks. The iStick Basic Full Kit provides a device that has a built-in battery as well as a tank that comes with spare coils and adapters.
What’s included in the iStick Basic Starter Kit
- 1 iStick Basic body
- 1 GS Air 2 tank atomizer
- 2 GS Air 2 atomizer iStick Basic coil heads (0.75-ohms)
- 1 510 magnetic connector
- 1 eGo-threaded magnetic connector
- 1 USB charging cable
- 1 User manual
Things You Should Know About The eLeaf iStick Basic
- An ergonomic form factor to make the device feel comfortable in the hand.
- A direct out voltage system that eliminates wattage adjustment issues.
- Single-button adjustment, making it easy for new vapers to figure out and to operate.
- The Magnetic Connection system that makes the process of attaching a tank a faster and easier; the tank simply slips in and out of the body.
- An integrated 2300 MAH battery that provides roughly the same about of battery life as an 18650.
- Available in six different color options including blue and hot pink.
- It has a USB charging port on the side of the device, which means that the device can stay upright while being charged to lower the risk of leaking.
- It has a window that allows the user to see the level of the e-liquid in their tank.
- 15-second cut-off
- Short circuit protection
- Low-voltage protection
- No-atomizer protection
How the Magnetic Connection System Works
The eLeaf iStick Basic Full kit comes with a GS Air 2 tank. The Magnetic Connection system can be used with this tank or with any other compatible 14mm-diameter tank such as the Kanger Protank 3. The connection system consists of a 510 adapter that is screwed on to the bottom of the tank. It allows for a strong and consistent magnetic connection to be made between the tank and the body of the device. Because you get both a 510 adapter and an eGo adapter, the iStick Basic can be used with 14mm tanks that have either of those threading types.
About the GS Air 2 Tank
This sleek atomizer is designed to work with the iStick Basic and holds 2ml of e-liquid. It comes with adjustable airflow in the form of dual slots and a control ring. The GS Air 2 uses a 0.75-ohm atomizer head that is wicked with organic cotton to ensure clean flavor.
Charging the iStick Basic
Users can charge the battery with the included USB cable. It should take roughly three hours to charge fully when using a 1A wall adapter. The button light will be red as the device is charging and will go out once it is fully charged. The direct out voltage system means that the quality of the vape is directly tied to battery life. Users should therefore keep their batteries charged to ensure optimal vapor production.
This little mod is modern, aesthetically pleasing and ergonomically designed. It's no bigger than a box of cigarettes and puts out some satisfying flavor and vapor!
- USB input on side panel
- Ergonomic design
- Great price
- Well made
- Choice of tanks are restricted
- Battery recharge light difficult to see
- Small eLiquid capacity
- Mouthpiece diameter a little small